Start Your Adventure Program
The Program allows you to earn points by making purchases of participating products or participating in specific activities. Members can redeem points on several different rewards like an Osprey backpack, JBL speaker, hydration packs and more to use on your next adventure!
Purchase one or multiple qualifying products and take a photo of your receipt. You may submit a receipt one of the following 3 ways.
- Text BLUE WILDERNESS with a picture of your receipt to 811811 and follow link to sign up.
- Visit the website and follow the steps to sign up and upload your receipt.
- Submit receipt via email to email@example.com.
You will receive confirmation via text or email to acknowledge submission. Once receipt is validated, points will be applied to your account.
Please follow the below steps to upload a receipt
- Sign up or login into your account.
- Click the on the “UPLOAD RECEIPT” tab on the top of the page and enter the number of qualifying products purchased.
- Click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Click on the dotted area which says "select or drop files here" to select the receipt image from your phone or computer. You can also drag and drop your receipt image into this box.
- Click the "SUBMIT RECEIPT" button once your receipt image(s) have been added.
Qualifying receipt must be submitted before the program end date.
In most cases, it takes approximately 48 hours for the points to get added to your account.
Please click here to view all participating products.
No copies or facsimiles will be accepted.
Qualifying receipts should be entered between 8/13/2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and 6/15/2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
Please take a clear picture of the receipt (blurry images can’t be accepted) that includes the participating store name, valid date, participating products and payment confirmation.
- Sign-up for an account to get started here.
- Complete an in-store or online purchase of a qualifying product and keep your receipt. Then, follow the instructions provided on the Program website to scan and upload a copy of your receipt to earn points for each participating product purchased specified on the receipt. Receipts can only be submitted once, and the date of purchase and participating product(s) must be legible on the receipt.
No, registration is free. You can create one account per person and start earning points today!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
About BLUE Food & Treats
BLUE dog and cat foods contain the finest natural ingredients, providing wholesome nutrition for our four-legged family members. Plus, only BLUE includes LifeSource Bits®, a precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants.
Our daily feeding chart lists the total amount, per day, we recommend feeding your pet. If you feed your dog or cat more than once a day, you will need to divide the recommended amount by the number of feedings to determine the amount for each feeding.
Remember, an individual pet's requirements may vary from the recommended feeding chart due to age, size, environment and activity level. Always ask your veterinarian to ensure you adjust the food as required to maintain your pet's optimal body condition.
We create and develop our own recipes using the expertise of on-staff veterinarians and PhD-level animal nutritionists.
Product quality is our #1 priority. That’s why we manufacture most of our own dry food and many of our treats. Plus, we work with partners who manufacture our products according to our recipes and specifications. We have strict controls in place to make sure our ingredients meet the highest quality standards.
Whenever you purchase any BLUE product, it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you find that BLUE is not a good fit for your dog or cat, you can return the unused portion for a full refund or exchange with your receipt.
Yes, our products are available at many online retailers. Please click here for a complete list of our online retail partners.